Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Break

Hi everyone, I wanted to post one last time before heading for my break, holiday, vacation, meditation or just some down time for the next few weeks. I will return September 13 with a weekly post on what I want to express as Spiritual importance to me. However before going I just had to report Anne Rice’s statement in case you may have not heard read this in the last few days. While I made this personal choice when I was 15, I always find it amazing when someone else has that Ah! Ha! Moment and discovers they may unconsciously have been part of a group, community or cult they were never aware of, that preached against those who did not adhere to their Christian belief, and did so in the name of that group. While Anne has repeatedly said “I have not given up on Jesus, only on Christianity”

Stay cool and stop back in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment