Monday, May 17, 2010

A Spiritual Low

I received an email, from a person, I thought was a caring person, due to their love of animals. This person would and will do anything to protect any animal on the face of the earth.(I love that) Yet I realize now, that love and that concern stops with the animals. It appears this person chooses humans to care for, very carefully. It also seems that my e mailer only cares for humans, if their belief's agrees with like humans.

That email was so biased against our President and against the beliefs of “our President” and his family; it took me by total surprise. Each religion, each belief, each person has the right by our constitution to practice their own faith anyway they want. Don’t they? At least I thought we still had that right. I was raised to respect the President of the United States of America. Whether we voted for him/her didn’t matter. This seems to have changed over the past decade and is getting uglier each year. And it doesn’t seem to matter whether the President is Democrat or Republican. I believe this goes along with my count down and the need that we as humans have to make a shift in our thinking. Don’t get me wrong, I am a firm believer in freedom of speech. (Or I could not write my personal views on this blog) however, I still believe as a collective consciousness we need to support our President and not attack their, or anyone’s religion, their race or their looks. I will not pass this disturbing email to anyone, nor will I expose this person, but I hope with this post I have planted a seed for anyone who reads this will pass it on. I believe we all need to stop this disrespect of anyone who cannot, or refuses to address such negative voices we as Americans fought so hard to defend.

No comments:

Post a Comment