Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Good With The Not So Good

My Spirit has been a bit low lately, however this week I am renewed. Let me say first, I want to celebrate the fact we have three females sitting on the Supreme Court. We were promised change and we are getting it as far as I am concerned. My favorite era was the 60’s and I feel we are reaping a few rewards from that time. So I feel really great about this. Now if we can all try and just give her a chance to prove herself, before tearing her down, would be step in the right direction.

This Oil spill has me a bit sad and questioning why we aren’t doing a bit more to save more of the 400 different wild life trying to survive man kind’s mess. I am not on the forefront so I won’t begin to criticize what is going on. However I am praying that the Universe takes over and assists these helpless creatures now.

My other thought of the week, is boundaries. Yep just boundaries, I was a bit shocked that a California High School Principle did not stop a “Chippendale” like strip show during a talent presentation at this High School. I previewed it, and found it not appropriate for this age group. I don’t understand this public behavior in a high school for any reason. It has been reported that the vice principle has been put on leave until this issue is investigated. I know this was bad judgment, however someone needs to take responsibility for the children they are paid to supervise.

No comments:

Post a Comment