Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Opinion on April 22, 2010

Well it is Earth Day!! Hum! After researching Global Warming over the past few years, I am not a fan. From what I have studied, Mother Nature has been left out of the equation all together. I do think and believe we should all do whatever we can not to make waste! However I believe those spreading some untruths about the Global Warming issue is more about politics than concern for our planet. If you just go back and look at the cycles in our weather patterns you will be amazed that the violent storms, glazier melts volcano eruptions, and earthquakes have been happening for centuries. I believe Gore and everyone else involved in this unnecessary hysteria, have already investigated these weather changing patterns and our doing what I call “phony pre- prophesy prediction.” It solidifies their speeches, as their hefty pay checks for those events have proved very lucrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment